Unless we expressly state otherwise, the copyright and any other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to design rights, trade marks and patents appearing anywhere on this website remain our property, whether owned by or licensed to us.
You may not use any of the material on this website without our prior written permission for your own commercial purposes, whether by reproducing, copying, downloading, printing, linking to, editing, broadcasting, distributing or otherwise. You may use it for your own personal non-commercial use.
Accessing or using this website or its content in any way is done entirely at your own risk. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to any computer, device, software, systems or data resulting directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use this website or its content.
We are under no obligation to provide uninterrupted access to this website. We reserve the right to restrict your access to this website at any time and for any reason.
We do not guarantee that the contents of this website will be free of errors, bugs, worms, trojans or viruses or otherwise make any representations as to the quality or accuracy or completeness of the content available on the website including, but not limited to any price quotes, stock availability data or non-fraudulent representations. You are responsible for maintaining appropriate software on your computer or device to protect you from any such errors, bugs, worms, trojans or viruses.
- You certify and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. People under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our services.
- To keep your TrialJar account login information safe
- To provide us with up to date, accurate and valid personal information at all times.
- You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Using any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Using the Site and/or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam
- Using any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introducing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- You may not send unsolicited messages (SPAM) or any unethical advertising of such sort that is considered as “spam” or harmful in any way.
- You can’t in any way try to harm the reputation of TrialJar and their partners by leaving harmful comments, untrue and misleading information about the product or any sort of intentional damage to the reputation of TrialJar.
- Taking any action that in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- You acknowledge and agree that If you are reasonably found guilty of violating of any of these rules and obligations, this may cause immediate termination of your account with no refund for the services that has already been paid for. You may also be forbidden from having an account in the System.
Product Offers and Refunds
- Once your code has been activated, the membership is non-refundable. Cancelations after activating products similarly can not be partially refunded either.
- TrialJar and/or Services, or communications you receive from TrialJar and/or Services may include third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Merchants are the sellers and issuers of the Products and are solely responsible to you for the quality of the products provided. TrialJar shall not be liable for any claim arising out of or relating to the Merchant Products, including but not limited to, any claims for false advertising, product defects, personal injury, death or property damages.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website may provide links out to websites or other online resources under the control of third parties. Any such links are provided solely for your convenience. We have no control over the contents of these third-party resources. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked websites and do not endorse them in any way.
Links From Third Party Websites
You can only link to our website with prior written permission from us. We reserve the right to withdraw any such permission at any time.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Modifications of the Service. TrialJar may make modifications and changes on the existing services or components and will use reasonable efforts to notify all it’s members about those changes. The changes are effective upon the date of the change. TrialJar shall not be liable for modifications and actions of third party services.
Modifications to the Agreement and the Fees may occur. You will be notified prior to those changes being applied to your account. If you refuse or fail to pay such fees we will cancel your subscription.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.